*** INITIAL VIEWING SLOTS FILLED – EMAIL FOR WAITING LIST ONLY *** – HIGH SPEC 1 BED APARTMENT IN THE HEART OF RAWTENSTALL CENTRE – Superb Location, Complete Recent Interiors Throughout, Modern Gloss Kitchen, Excellent Bathroom, Modern Decor & Flooring Throughout, Perfect For Transport Links & All Town Centre Amenities – VIEWING AN ABSOLUTE MUST – Call Us Today!
Flat 3, 1 Back Lane, Rawtenstall, Rossendale is a 1 bedroom 2nd floor apartment located right in the heart of Rawtenstall town centre, Offering recently new interiors, which have been completed to a high specification and include modern kitchens with integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine, tiled shower room and flooring / decor throughout, this property provides the ideal combination of accommodation and position.
With commuter routes and transport links within moments, these contemporary homes offer ideal modern living space with equally convenient access to both town centre amenities and leisure / healthcare provision too, while beautiful open countryside can also be reached within just a few minutes.
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, available now to let!
* Back Lane, Rawtenstall, Rossendale * 1 Bed 2nd Floor * RECENT NEW INTERIORS THROUGHOUT * Superb Modern Kitchen & Bathroom * Contemporary Flooring & Decor * Bond & References Required
With doors out to Juliet Balcony
Unless stated otherwise, these details may be in a draft format subject to approval by the property's vendors. Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with this property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves as to the condition of any particular item and no employee of Farrow & Farrow has the authority to make any guarantees in any regard. The dimensions stated have been measured electronically and as such may have a margin of error, nor should they be relied upon for the purchase or placement of furnishings, floor coverings etc. Details provided within these property particulars are subject to potential errors, but have been approved by the vendor(s) and in any event, errors and omissions are excepted. These property details do not in any way, constitute any part of an offer or contract, nor should they be relied upon solely or as a statement of fact. In the event of any structural changes or developments to the property, any prospective purchaser should satisfy themselves that all appropriate approvals from Planning, Building Control etc, have been obtained and complied with.
ALL OCCUPANTS OVER 18, WHETHER NAMED ON A TENANCY AGREEMENT OR NOT, MUST SUCCESSFULLY PASS RIGHT TO RENT CHECKS.
* DEPOSIT - The deposit for this property will usually be the equivalent of one month's rent, with a maximum of 5 weeks rent.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT - When you apply to rent a property, you will be required to pay a holding deposit. This will usually be the equivalent of 1 weeks rent. To calculate this, multiple the monthly rent by 12 then divide by 52 and round down to the nearest pound.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT NON-REFUND - This holding deposit will not be refundable if you; Withdraw your application to rent the property, Fail the Right To Rent Check or, Provide false or misleading information on your application.
* PROTECTION - Payments in respect of this tenancy will be protected by Client Money Protect. The Deposit (not the Holding Deposit) for this property will be protected by The Deposit Protection Service. Our Redress Scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
* PETS - Pets are not permitted at this property.
* RUNNING COSTS - The tenant is responsible for all payments in respect of Council Tax, Utility and Communication bills.
* AMENDMENT FEE - For changes to the tenancy agreement requested by the tenant, the tenant will pay a fee of £50.
* LATE FEE - If the rent is paid late, for each payment due that is more than 14 days late, the tenant will pay a default fee of £25.
* EARLY TERMINATION FEE - If a tenant wishes to leave before the end of the tenancy, a charge of an early termination fee will be due, not exceeding the loss to the Landlord.
* LOST KEY / FOB FEE - In the event of a loss of keys, the tenant will pay a fee of £25.