*** NOW UNDER APPLICATION *** – WELL PRESENTED, MODERN 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT IN THE HEART OF RAWTENSTALL CENTRE – Exceptional Sized Accommodation, Great Location, Good Interiors Throughout, Private First Floor Entrance To Rear, Modern Kitchen & Bathroom, Perfect For Transport Links & All Town Centre Amenities, Deposit & References Required. No Pets Permitted – EMAIL US TO VIEW
Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Rossendale is a 3 bedroom, 1st floor duplex apartment, located right in the heart of Rawtenstall town centre. Offering unusually generous living space, the property includes a large Lounge and Master Bedroom, modern Kitchen & Bathroom and a great position for all local amenities.
This apartment has the benefit of its own private entrance at First Floor level to the rear and internally, briefly comprises: First Floor Entrance Hallway, Study, Bedrooms 1 & 2, Bedroom 3 and Bathroom. Off the Second Floor Landing are the particularly spacious Lounge and the Dining Kitchen.
With fantastic amenities, entertainment / dining and shopping options, commuter routes and transport links all within moments, this contemporary apartment home provides ideal modern living space. To the front, the property has a a good view out, while Whitaker Park provides lovely open parkland nearby and beautiful open countryside can even be reached within just a few minutes.
*** FOR THIS APARTMENT, A DEPOSIT AND REFERENCES ARE REQUIRED AND NO PETS ARE PERMITTED ***
White goods are provided for tenants' use until failure. Parking is available during restricted evening hours only, from 7pm until 7am. and all day Sunday. Utilities are included at a fixed price of £100pcm in addition to the rent and will be reviewed after the initial 6 month tenancy period to reflect actual usage.
6.02m x 3.43m (19'9" x 11'3")
3.65m x 2.60m (12'0" x 8'6")
2.27m x 2.95m (7'5" x 9'8")
2.93m x 3.04m (9'7" x 10'0")
1.74m x 2.80m (5'9" x 9'2")
6.03m x 6.52m (19'9" x 21'5")
4.82m x 2.97m (15'10" x 9'9")
ALL OCCUPANTS OVER 18, WHETHER NAMED ON A TENANCY AGREEMENT OR NOT, MUST SUCCESSFULLY PASS RIGHT TO RENT CHECKS.
* DEPOSIT - The deposit for this property will usually be the equivalent of one month's rent, with a maximum of 5 weeks rent.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT - When you apply to rent a property, you will be required to pay a holding deposit. This will usually be the equivalent of 1 weeks rent. To calculate this, multiple the monthly rent by 12 then divide by 52 and round down to the nearest pound.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT NON-REFUND - This holding deposit will not be refundable if you; Withdraw your application to rent the property, Fail the Right To Rent Check or, Provide false or misleading information on your application.
* PROTECTION - Payments in respect of this tenancy will be protected by Client Money Protect. The Deposit (not the Holding Deposit) for this property will be protected by The Deposit Protection Service. Our Redress Scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
* PETS - Pets are not permitted at this property.
* RUNNING COSTS - The tenant is responsible for all payments in respect of Council Tax and Communication bills.
* AMENDMENT FEE - For changes to the tenancy agreement requested by the tenant, the tenant will pay a fee of £50.
* LATE FEE - If the rent is paid late, for each payment due that is more than 14 days late, the tenant will pay a default fee of £25.
* EARLY TERMINATION FEE - If a tenant wishes to leave before the end of the tenancy, a charge of an early termination fee will be due, not exceeding the loss to the Landlord.
* LOST KEY / FOB FEE - In the event of a loss of keys, the tenant will pay a fee of £25.
* White goods are provided for tenants' use until failure.
* Parking is available during restricted evening hours only, from 7pm until 7am. and all day Sunday.
* Utilities are included at a fixed price of £100pcm in addition to the rent and will be reviewed after the initial 6 month tenancy period to reflect actual usage.
Unless stated otherwise, these details may be in a draft format subject to approval by the property's vendors. Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with this property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves as to the condition of any particular item and no employee of Farrow & Farrow has the authority to make any guarantees in any regard. The dimensions stated have been measured electronically and as such may have a margin of error, nor should they be relied upon for the purchase or placement of furnishings, floor coverings etc. Details provided within these property particulars are subject to potential errors, but have been approved by the vendor(s) and in any event, errors and omissions are excepted. These property details do not in any way, constitute any part of an offer or contract, nor should they be relied upon solely or as a statement of fact. In the event of any structural changes or developments to the property, any prospective purchaser should satisfy themselves that all appropriate approvals from Planning, Building Control etc, have been obtained and complied with.