*** NOW UNDER APPLICATION *** WELL PRESENTED 3 BED END TERRACE RENTAL HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION OF COWPE, WITH SPACIOUS LOUNGE, 2ND LOUNGE, DINING KITCHEN & EXCELLENT BATHROOM – Semi-Rural Setting, Countryside Nearby, Garage, Rear Patio Yard, Easy Access to Public Transport & Commuter Links. No Pets Or Smokers
Bridge Street, Cowpe is a 3 bedroom end terrace rental home, well presented with throughout. Close to open countryside and in the sought after semi-rural location of Cowpe, this property offers a spacious Lounge, second Lounge and Dining Kitchen with separate utility. To the first floor are three bedrooms, plus an excellent new bathroom. Plus a garage / workshop area. Set in a comparatively peaceful location, yet still within easy reach of through valley commuter routes, the property has much to offer.
Please Note: Landlord has instructed no pets at this property.
Tenants must be earning over £26,250 to pass referencing
Internally, the property briefly comprises: Vestibule, Lounge, 2nd Lounge, Dining Kitchen and Utility Room to the first floor, Landing with doors off to Bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 and the large Bathroom. Externally, the property benefits from a Rear Patio Garden giving valuable outdoor space and garage.
Located in Cowpe, the property is close to open countryside, while being just a few minutes away from comprehensive Rawtenstall town centre facilities. Near to the property in Waterfoot, are convenient healthcare and local shopping amenities, also having main stops available for passing public transport connections. Through valley commuter traffic routes are on hand and the property itself has much to offer, meaning early viewing in person is most certainly recommended.
* Excellent End Terrace Homer * Good Size Kitchen & Bathroom * Well Presented Throughout * Sought After Semi-Rural Location of Cowpe * Near to Open Countryside * Bond & References Required
4.38m x 4.20m (14'4" x 13'9")
6.67m x 4.61m (21'11" x 15'1")
2.19m x 5.08m (7'2" x 16'8")
2.69m x 2.03m (8'10" x 6'8")
4.18m x 4.20m (13'9" x 13'9")
4.18m x 3.39m (13'9" x 11'1")
5.10 x 2.27 (16'8" x 7'5")
4.38 x 2.39 (14'4" x 7'10")
ALL OCCUPANTS OVER 18, WHETHER NAMED ON A TENANCY AGREEMENT OR NOT, MUST SUCCESSFULLY PASS RIGHT TO RENT CHECKS.
* DEPOSIT - The deposit for this property will usually be the equivalent of one month's rent, with a maximum of 5 weeks rent.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT - When you apply to rent a property, you will be required to pay a holding deposit. This will usually be the equivalent of 1 weeks rent. To calculate this, multiple the monthly rent by 12 then divide by 52 and round down to the nearest pound.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT NON-REFUND - This holding deposit will not be refundable if you; Withdraw your application to rent the property, Fail the Right To Rent Check or, Provide false or misleading information on your application.
* PROTECTION - Payments in respect of this tenancy will be protected by Client Money Protect. The Deposit (not the Holding Deposit) for this property will be protected by The Deposit Protection Service. Our Redress Scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
* PETS - Pets are not permitted at this property
* RUNNING COSTS - The tenant is responsible for all payments in respect of Council Tax, Utility and Communication bills.
* AMENDMENT FEE - For changes to the tenancy agreement requested by the tenant, the tenant will pay a fee of £50.
* LATE FEE - If the rent is paid late, for each payment due that is more than 14 days late, the tenant will pay a default fee of £25.
* EARLY TERMINATION FEE - If a tenant wishes to leave before the end of the tenancy, a charge of an early termination fee will be due, not exceeding the loss to the Landlord.
* LOST KEY / FOB FEE - In the event of a loss of keys, the tenant will pay a fee of £25.
Unless stated otherwise, these details may be in a draft format subject to approval by the property's vendors. Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with this property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves as to the condition of any particular item and no employee of Farrow & Farrow has the authority to make any guarantees in any regard. The dimensions stated have been measured electronically and as such may have a margin of error, nor should they be relied upon for the purchase or placement of furnishings, floor coverings etc. Details provided within these property particulars are subject to potential errors, but have been approved by the vendor(s) and in any event, errors and omissions are excepted. These property details do not in any way, constitute any part of an offer or contract, nor should they be relied upon solely or as a statement of fact. In the event of any structural changes or developments to the property, any prospective purchaser should satisfy themselves that all appropriate approvals from Planning, Building Control etc, have been obtained and complied with.