*** AVAILABLE BEGINNING OF AUGUST *** – A FANTASTIC PENTHOUSE RENTAL APARTMENT, BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED & AVAILABLE NOW – Contemporary Finishes Throughout, Spacious Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Modern Bathrooms – CONTACT US NOW TO VIEW!!!
This stunning Penthouse Apartment will soon be available for occupation. Situated on Ashworth Street, Waterfoot this modern apartment is set within a character, former mill development of 3 brand new homes. Accessed on the second floor opening to entrance hallway, a spacious, open plan lounge / kitchen, 3 bedrooms (Master with en-suite) and a modern bathroom finished to very high standard. Communal access, bin/bike storage plus a further second floor store room included.
The property is ideally located for Waterfoot Village and Rawtenstall Town Centre, also offering easy access to the M66/M65 and wider regional motorway networks and bus routes. The perfect property for anyone looking to move straight in to a well finished, well presented home, ready for immediate occupation.
* Bond & References Required * Contemporary Kitchen / Bathroom * Neutral Decor Throughout * Available Beginning Of August - Contact Us Now To View!!!
4.40m x 5.95m (14'5" x 19'6")
3.81m x 4.33m (12'6" x 14'2")
1.66m x 2.65m (5'5" x 8'8")
3.65m x 2.52m (12'0" x 8'3")
3.33m x 2.81m (10'11" x 9'3")
2.14m x 3.09m (7'0" x 10'2")
ALL OCCUPANTS OVER 18, WHETHER NAMED ON A TENANCY AGREEMENT OR NOT, MUST SUCCESSFULLY PASS RIGHT TO RENT CHECKS.
* DEPOSIT - The deposit for this property will usually be the equivalent of one month's rent, with a maximum of 5 weeks rent.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT - When you apply to rent a property, you will be required to pay a holding deposit. This will usually be the equivalent of 1 weeks rent. To calculate this, multiple the monthly rent by 12 then divide by 52 and round down to the nearest pound.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT NON-REFUND - This holding deposit will not be refundable if you; Withdraw your application to rent the property, Fail the Right To Rent Check or, Provide false or misleading information on your application.
* PROTECTION - Payments in respect of this tenancy will be protected by Client Money Protect. The Deposit (not the Holding Deposit) for this property will be protected by The Deposit Protection Service. Our Redress Scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
* PETS - If the landlord of this property decides to accept you with a pet, the rent for the property will usually be increased by 5%.
* RUNNING COSTS - The tenant is responsible for all payments in respect of Council Tax, Utility and Communication bills.
* AMENDMENT FEE - For changes to the tenancy agreement requested by the tenant, the tenant will pay a fee of £50.
* LATE FEE - If the rent is paid late, for each payment due that is more than 14 days late, the tenant will pay a default fee of £25.
* EARLY TERMINATION FEE - If a tenant wishes to leave before the end of the tenancy, a charge of an early termination fee will be due, not exceeding the loss to the Landlord.
* LOST KEY / FOB FEE - In the event of a loss of keys, the tenant will pay a fee of £25.
Unless stated otherwise, these details may be in a draft format subject to approval by the property's vendors. Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with this property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves as to the condition of any particular item and no employee of Farrow & Farrow has the authority to make any guarantees in any regard. The dimensions stated have been measured electronically and as such may have a margin of error, nor should they be relied upon for the purchase or placement of furnishings, floor coverings etc. Details provided within these property particulars are subject to potential errors, but have been approved by the vendor(s) and in any event, errors and omissions are excepted. These property details do not in any way, constitute any part of an offer or contract, nor should they be relied upon solely or as a statement of fact. In the event of any structural changes or developments to the property, any prospective purchaser should satisfy themselves that all appropriate approvals from Planning, Building Control etc, have been obtained and complied with.