*** NOW UNDER APPLICATION *** – IDEAL 3 BED FAMILY HOME!! – DETACHED HOME ON THE VERGE OF OPEN COUNTRYSIDE – Large Gardens & Beautiful Views from the Conservatory to Countryside Beyond. Generous Corner Plot & Desirable End of Cul-De-Sac Position. Tenants must be earning £28.5k or above to pass referencing. MUST BE VIEWED – CALL US TODAY!!!
Hameldon Road, Loveclough is a lovely, 3 bedroom detached property. Offering a combination of neutral interior presentation, coupled with a very generous corner plot and an exceptional, large rear garden.
Laid out with a multitude of rooms, the property briefly comprises: Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room / Bedroom 3, Master Bedroom, En-suite, downstairs full Bathroom, superb Dining Kitchen, large Utility and fantastic Conservatory with amazing garden & hillside views. To the first floor is another great space, currently configured as a hobby / work room, with storage beyond to one side, while to the other is Bedroom 2. First floor head height is good, allowing the full scope of the property to be achieved. Externally, the property features an extensive Rear Garden. The approach to the property benefits from an attractive Front Garden area, together with a driveway and garage giving off road parking provision.
Beyond the garden to the rear, are also some lovely hillside views into the distance, which the conservatory offers an ideal vantage point over. Perfectly located on a large corner plot and in a most desirable position at the top of this popular residential cul-de-sac, the property is sat on the edge of open countryside surroundings, with easy access to walks, cycle paths and bridleways.
Connections both for commuting and public transport are both within a short distance, while the property is also close to excellent local village amenities in nearby Crawshawbooth.
This is truly a property which must be viewed in person with early viewing definitely recommended! * AVAILABLE NOW!
* Please note furniture is not included.
4.78m x 3.66m (15'8" x 12')
4.62m x 2.74m (15'2" x 9'0")
7.34m x 3.02m (24'0" x 9'10")
3.20m x 2.36m (10'5" x 7'8")
6.88m x 2.74m (22'7" x 9'0")
2.57m x 1.75m (8'5" x 5'9")
2.49m x 1.91m (8'2" x 6'3")
5.64m x 3.23m (18'6" x 10'7")
3.99m x 3.20m x 2.72m (13'1" x 10'6" x 8'11")
3.23m x 2.54m (10'7 x 8'4")
ALL OCCUPANTS OVER 18, WHETHER NAMED ON A TENANCY AGREEMENT OR NOT, MUST SUCCESSFULLY PASS RIGHT TO RENT CHECKS.
* DEPOSIT - The deposit for this property will usually be the equivalent of one month's rent, with a maximum of 5 weeks rent.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT - When you apply to rent a property, you will be required to pay a holding deposit. This will usually be the equivalent of 1 weeks rent. To calculate this, multiple the monthly rent by 12 then divide by 52 and round down to the nearest pound.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT NON-REFUND - This holding deposit will not be refundable if you; Withdraw your application to rent the property, Fail the Right To Rent Check or, Provide false or misleading information on your application.
* PROTECTION - Payments in respect of this tenancy will be protected by Client Money Protect. The Deposit (not the Holding Deposit) for this property will be protected by The Deposit Protection Service. Our Redress Scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
* PETS - Pets are not permitted at this property.
* RUNNING COSTS - The tenant is responsible for all payments in respect of Council Tax, Utility and Communication bills.
* AMENDMENT FEE - For changes to the tenancy agreement requested by the tenant, the tenant will pay a fee of £50.
* LATE FEE - If the rent is paid late, for each payment due that is more than 14 days late, the tenant will pay a default fee of £25.
* EARLY TERMINATION FEE - If a tenant wishes to leave before the end of the tenancy, a charge of an early termination fee will be due, not exceeding the loss to the Landlord.
* LOST KEY / FOB FEE - In the event of a loss of keys, the tenant will pay a fee of £25.
Unless stated otherwise, these details may be in a draft format subject to approval by the property's vendors. Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with this property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves as to the condition of any particular item and no employee of Farrow & Farrow has the authority to make any guarantees in any regard. The dimensions stated have been measured electronically and as such may have a margin of error, nor should they be relied upon for the purchase or placement of furnishings, floor coverings etc. Details provided within these property particulars are subject to potential errors, but have been approved by the vendor(s) and in any event, errors and omissions are excepted. These property details do not in any way, constitute any part of an offer or contract, nor should they be relied upon solely or as a statement of fact. In the event of any structural changes or developments to the property, any prospective purchaser should satisfy themselves that all appropriate approvals from Planning, Building Control etc, have been obtained and complied with.