*** NEW *** – OUTSTANDING, 3 BEDROOM MODERN FAMILY HOME IN PERFECT POSITION FOR RAWTENSTALL CENTRE – Beautifully Presented Throughout, Spacious Social Dining / Kitchen, Extended Lounge With Balcony, Integral Garage & Driveway Parking, Garden to Rear – VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED – Contact Us To View!!!
Higher Mill Street, Rawtenstall, Rossendale is a 3 Bedroom modern end townhouse, which is ideally located close to the centre of Rawtenstall and offers excellent, superbly presented living space throughout. With an integral garage, off road driveway parking and garden to rear, the property provides ideal family accommodation which in a great position. The main Lounge has been extended and has an elevated Balcony providing views out over the Rear Garden. The spacious social Dining Kitchen has double doors out to the lawned garden area. This fantastic home is available to view now and VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by appointment only through our office.
Internally, the property briefly comprises: Entrance Hall with Under Stairs Store & Downstairs Cloaks, spacious open plan Dining Kitchen, Integral Garage. First floor Landing off to the 'L' shaped Lounge with doors out to the Balcony, Shower Room, Second Floor Landing off to Bedrooms 1-3 and the Family Shower Room. Externally, in addition to the Integral Garage are Off Road Driveway Parking and Rear Garden.
Set in an outstanding position for Rawtenstall town centre, this property is superbly convenient, giving great access to both nearby commuter / motorway links and express bus routes. Rawtenstall's amenities are just a stone's throw away and within walking distance too are sports and leisure facilities at Marl Pits. Healthcare, shopping, dining and entertaining options are all within easy reach too.
* Higher Mill Street, Rawtenstall, Rossendale * 3 Bedroom Modern Family Home * Beautifully Presented Throughout * Excellent, Convenient Location * Garage, Driveway & Garden * VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
2.09m x 0.87m (6'10" x 2'10")
4.92m x 4.66m (16'2" x 15'3")
5.43m x 2.47m (17'10" x 8'1")
8.37m x 4.66m (27'6" x 15'3")
2.04m x 1.79m (6'8" x 5'10")
2.88m x 4.66m (9'5" x 15'3")
3.64m x 2.61m (11'11" x 8'7")
Window to front, door to:
2.81m x 1.96m (9'3" x 6'5")
Window to front, door to:
1.68m x 2.42m (5'6" x 7'11")
Please Note - Furniture is not included in this rental home.
ALL OCCUPANTS OVER 18, WHETHER NAMED ON A TENANCY AGREEMENT OR NOT, MUST SUCCESSFULLY PASS RIGHT TO RENT CHECKS.
* DEPOSIT - The deposit for this property will usually be the equivalent of one month's rent, with a maximum of 5 weeks rent.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT - When you apply to rent a property, you will be required to pay a holding deposit. This will usually be the equivalent of 1 weeks rent. To calculate this, multiple the monthly rent by 12 then divide by 52 and round down to the nearest pound.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT NON-REFUND - This holding deposit will not be refundable if you; Withdraw your application to rent the property, Fail the Right To Rent Check or, Provide false or misleading information on your application.
* PROTECTION - Payments in respect of this tenancy will be protected by Client Money Protect. The Deposit (not the Holding Deposit) for this property will be protected by The Deposit Protection Service. Our Redress Scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
* PETS - If the landlord of this property decides to accept you with a pet, the rent for the property will usually be increased by 5%.
* RUNNING COSTS - The tenant is responsible for all payments in respect of Council Tax, Utility and Communication bills.
* AMENDMENT FEE - For changes to the tenancy agreement requested by the tenant, the tenant will pay a fee of £50.
* LATE FEE - If the rent is paid late, for each payment due that is more than 14 days late, the tenant will pay a default fee of £25.
* EARLY TERMINATION FEE - If a tenant wishes to leave before the end of the tenancy, a charge of an early termination fee will be due, not exceeding the loss to the Landlord.
* LOST KEY / FOB FEE - In the event of a loss of keys, the tenant will pay a fee of £25.
Unless stated otherwise, these details may be in a draft format subject to approval by the property's vendors. Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with this property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves as to the condition of any particular item and no employee of Farrow & Farrow has the authority to make any guarantees in any regard. The dimensions stated have been measured electronically and as such may have a margin of error, nor should they be relied upon for the purchase or placement of furnishings, floor coverings etc. Details provided within these property particulars are subject to potential errors, but have been approved by the vendor(s) and in any event, errors and omissions are excepted. These property details do not in any way, constitute any part of an offer or contract, nor should they be relied upon solely or as a statement of fact. In the event of any structural changes or developments to the property, any prospective purchaser should satisfy themselves that all appropriate approvals from Planning, Building Control etc, have been obtained and complied with.