OUTSTANDING 5 BEDROOM CHARACTER BARN CONVERSION WITH BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS & STUNNING VIEWS – Retained Features With Contemporary Style & Convenience, Woodburners, Aga Range Cooker, Gorgeous Bathrooms, Gallery Landing, Beautiful Garden, Garage & Ample Off Road Parking – **PETS ALLOWED. BOND & REFERENCES REQUIRED – Contact Us To View!!!
Manchester Road, Habergham Eaves, Burnley is a 5 bedroom, character-rich barn conversion, boasting superb retained features combined with modern touches to great effect throughout. The interior exposed stonework sets the tone for this wonderful home, which is peppered with features including woodburners, the Aga range cooker, a gallery landing and fabulous contemporary bathrooms.
Providing great outdoor space too, the property has a generous rear garden with lawns and planting areas, beyond which, the valley rolls away and opens out to stunning moorland views. The added benefits of a garage and ample off road parking too, make this property equally well suited to modern family living, while a convenient position which still retains a semi-rural feel, makes both commuting and access to amenities easily achievable.
Internally, the property briefly comprises: Spacious Entrance Hallway with Integral Garage, Lounge, large Family Room, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility Room, WC, first floor Landing off to Bedroom 1 with En-Suite Bathroom, Bedrooms 2-4, Family Bathroom, second floor Landing off to Gallery Snug and Storage. Externally, there is a good size Rear Garden with fabulous views beyond and ample off road driveway parking in addition to the integral Garage.
Positioned mid way between Burnley & Rossendale, this property offers the best of each direction, combined with a rural outlook to the rear and easily accessible commuter routes, motorway links and public transport connections too. Town centre amenities are within a few minutes and glorious open countryside including surrounding Clowbridge reservoir, is literally on the doorstep. A real rarity, this property is available now with viewing highly recommended.
* Bond & References Required * NO SMOKERS * Deposit £2,305 * Holding Deposit £461
11.50m x 3.28m (37'9" x 10'9")
3.85m x 8.01m (12'8" x 26'3")
7.59m x 4.54m (24'11" x 14'11")
3.81m x 4.55m (12'6" x 14'11")
10.48m x 4.82m (34'5" x 15'10")
1.07m x 1.64m (3'6" x 5'5")
2.48m x 1.89m (8'2" x 6'2")
3.81m x 7.93m (12'6" x 26'0")
3.82m x 3.10m (12'6" x 10'2")
3.85m x 4.50m (12'8" x 14'9")
3.83m x 3.70m (12'7" x 12'2")
3.70m x 3.70m (12'2" x 12'2")
3.87m x 4.00m (12'8" x 13'1")
4.88m x 4.82m (16'0" x 15'10")
ALL OCCUPANTS OVER 18, WHETHER NAMED ON A TENANCY AGREEMENT OR NOT, MUST SUCCESSFULLY PASS RIGHT TO RENT CHECKS.
* DEPOSIT - The deposit for this property will usually be the equivalent of one month's rent, with a maximum of 5 weeks rent.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT - When you apply to rent a property, you will be required to pay a holding deposit. This will usually be the equivalent of 1 weeks rent. To calculate this, multiple the monthly rent by 12 then divide by 52 and round down to the nearest pound.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT NON-REFUND - This holding deposit will not be refundable if you; Withdraw your application to rent the property, Fail the Right To Rent Check or, Provide false or misleading information on your application.
* PROTECTION - Payments in respect of this tenancy will be protected by Client Money Protect. The Deposit (not the Holding Deposit) for this property will be protected by The Deposit Protection Service. Our Redress Scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
* PETS - Pets are not permitted at this property.
* SMOKERS - Smokers are not permitted at this property.
* RUNNING COSTS - The tenant is responsible for all payments in respect of Council Tax, Utility and Communication bills.
* AMENDMENT FEE - For changes to the tenancy agreement requested by the tenant, the tenant will pay a fee of £50.
* LATE FEE - If the rent is paid late, for each payment due that is more than 14 days late, the tenant will pay a default fee of £25.
* EARLY TERMINATION FEE - If a tenant wishes to leave before the end of the tenancy, a charge of an early termination fee will be due, not exceeding the loss to the Landlord.
* LOST KEY / FOB FEE - In the event of a loss of keys, the tenant will pay a fee of £25.
Unless stated otherwise, these details may be in a draft format subject to approval by the property's vendors. Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with this property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves as to the condition of any particular item and no employee of Farrow & Farrow has the authority to make any guarantees in any regard. The dimensions stated have been measured electronically and as such may have a margin of error, nor should they be relied upon for the purchase or placement of furnishings, floor coverings etc. Details provided within these property particulars are subject to potential errors, but have been approved by the vendor(s) and in any event, errors and omissions are excepted. These property details do not in any way, constitute any part of an offer or contract, nor should they be relied upon solely or as a statement of fact. In the event of any structural changes or developments to the property, any prospective purchaser should satisfy themselves that all appropriate approvals from Planning, Building Control etc, have been obtained and complied with.