2 BED MID TERRACE WITH GREAT REAR VIEWS – Neutral Modern Decor, Lounge & Good Size Dining Kitchen, Tidy Rear Patio Area – AVAILABLE NOW – Call Today!!!
New Line, Bacup is a 2 bed stone terrace which is neutrally decorated throughout, with a modern Kitchen and Bathroom and also benefiting from a good patio area to the rear ideal for BBQs, which overlooks good rear views too.
Internally the property briefly comprises; Entrance Vestibule, Lounge, modern Dining Kitchen, stairs up to first floor Landing, large Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2 with views to the rear and modern Bathroom.
Located on New Line the property is close to open countryside, Stubby Lee Park and within easy reach of amenities in Bacup town centre, the property provides an ideal combination of proximity to both facilities and attractive surroundings.
* Gas Central Heating * uPVC windows * Bond & References Required
4.27m x 4.19m (14'0" x 13'9")
A good sized lounge with outlook to the front, with gas fire and neutral decoration. Door leading through to Kitchen.
3.18m x 3.12m (10'5" x 10'3")
A good range of wall and base units in beech effect with contrasting black worktops, tile splash back and vinyl flooring. Lamona electric oven, four ring gas hob and extractor over, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Door leading to rear patio and door to stairs.
4.27m x 3.71m (14'0" x 12'2")
A spacious main bedroom with ample storage provision in the form of wardrobes and bedside drawers. With a front outlook, this room has neutral decoration with curtains to match.
2.24m x 2.01m (7'4" x 6'7")
A size room with outlook views to the rear, neutrally decorated with additional storage.
2.62m x 1.60m (8'7" x 5'3")
Three piece bathroom suite in white comprises sink, WC and bath with electric shower over. Additional storage provision with vinyl black flooring to finish.
A nice flagged area suitable for entertaining, clothes drying and bin storage. Outlook is over private gardens.
ALL OCCUPANTS OVER 18, WHETHER NAMED ON A TENANCY AGREEMENT OR NOT, MUST SUCCESSFULLY PASS RIGHT TO RENT CHECKS.
* DEPOSIT - The deposit for this property will usually be the equivalent of one month's rent, with a maximum of 5 weeks rent.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT - When you apply to rent a property, you will be required to pay a holding deposit. This will usually be the equivalent of 1 weeks rent. To calculate this, multiple the monthly rent by 12 then divide by 52 and round down to the nearest pound.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT NON-REFUND - This holding deposit will not be refundable if you; Withdraw your application to rent the property, Fail the Right To Rent Check or, Provide false or misleading information on your application.
* PROTECTION - Payments in respect of this tenancy will be protected by Client Money Protect. The Deposit (not the Holding Deposit) for this property will be protected by The Deposit Protection Service. Our Redress Scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
* PETS - If the landlord of this property decides to accept you with a pet, the rent for the property will usually be increased by 5%.
* RUNNING COSTS - The tenant is responsible for all payments in respect of Council Tax, Utility and Communication bills.
* AMENDMENT FEE - For changes to the tenancy agreement requested by the tenant, the tenant will pay a fee of £50.
* LATE FEE - If the rent is paid late, for each payment due that is more than 14 days late, the tenant will pay a default fee of £25.
* EARLY TERMINATION FEE - If a tenant wishes to leave before the end of the tenancy, a charge of an early termination fee will be due, not exceeding the loss to the Landlord.
* LOST KEY / FOB FEE - In the event of a loss of keys, the tenant will pay a fee of £25.
Unless stated otherwise, these details may be in a draft format subject to approval by the property's vendors. Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with this property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves as to the condition of any particular item and no employee of Farrow & Farrow has the authority to make any guarantees in any regard. The dimensions stated have been measured electronically and as such may have a margin of error, nor should they be relied upon for the purchase or placement of furnishings, floor coverings etc. Details provided within these property particulars are subject to potential errors, but have been approved by the vendor(s) and in any event, errors and omissions are excepted. These property details do not in any way, constitute any part of an offer or contract, nor should they be relied upon solely or as a statement of fact. In the event of any structural changes or developments to the property, any prospective purchaser should satisfy themselves that all appropriate approvals from Planning, Building Control etc, have been obtained and complied with.