**UNDER APPLICATION** COMPLETELY DELIGHTFUL, BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 1 BEDROOM COTTAGE, REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT – Exceptional Accommodation For The Discerning Tenant, Conveniently Located & Ready To Rent Now – Working Tenants Only, No Pets, No Smokers, Deposit & References Required – CALL US TO VIEW!
Old Street, Newchurch, Rossendale is a unique, 1 bedroom cottage rental home, offering contemporary living space which has been fully refurbished and now offers brand new finishes throughout. With a Patio Garden providing outdoor space too, the property has an upside down layout making the most of the interior area, including an open plan living / dining / kitchen space. Full of charm and character, this home is available for working tenants only, with no pets or smokers permitted.
Internally,this property briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Bedroom Area, Shower Room, first floor Open Plan Living / Dining / Kitchen space. Externally, the Patio Garden adds outdoor space too.
Ideally located for Waterfoot & Rawtenstall, on a bus route and close to other amenities too, easy access to commuter links and Rawtenstall public transport connections, shopping, sports & leisure and healthcare provision all within easy reach.
* 1 Bedroom, Character Cottage Rental Home * Contemporary Upside-Down Living Arrangement * Beautifully Presented Throughout * Patio Garden
1.97m x 1.77m (6'6" x 5'10")
4.04m x 3.26m (13'3" x 10'8")
2.34m x 1.27m (7'8" x 4'2")
5.95m x 3.28m (19'6" x 10'9")
ALL OCCUPANTS OVER 18, WHETHER NAMED ON A TENANCY AGREEMENT OR NOT, MUST SUCCESSFULLY PASS RIGHT TO RENT CHECKS.
* DEPOSIT - The deposit for this property will usually be the equivalent of one month's rent, with a maximum of 5 weeks rent.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT - When you apply to rent a property, you will be required to pay a holding deposit. This will usually be the equivalent of 1 weeks rent. To calculate this, multiple the monthly rent by 12 then divide by 52 and round down to the nearest pound.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT NON-REFUND - This holding deposit will not be refundable if you; Withdraw your application to rent the property, Fail the Right To Rent Check or, Provide false or misleading information on your application.
* PROTECTION - Payments in respect of this tenancy will be protected by Client Money Protect. The Deposit (not the Holding Deposit) for this property will be protected by The Deposit Protection Service. Our Redress Scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
* PETS - If the landlord of this property decides to accept you with a pet, the rent for the property will usually be increased by 5%.
* RUNNING COSTS - The tenant is responsible for all payments in respect of Council Tax, Utility and Communication bills.
* AMENDMENT FEE - For changes to the tenancy agreement requested by the tenant, the tenant will pay a fee of £50.
* LATE FEE - If the rent is paid late, for each payment due that is more than 14 days late, the tenant will pay a default fee of £25.
* EARLY TERMINATION FEE - If a tenant wishes to leave before the end of the tenancy, a charge of an early termination fee will be due, not exceeding the loss to the Landlord.
* LOST KEY / FOB FEE - In the event of a loss of keys, the tenant will pay a fee of £25.
Unless stated otherwise, these details may be in a draft format subject to approval by the property's vendors. Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with this property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves as to the condition of any particular item and no employee of Farrow & Farrow has the authority to make any guarantees in any regard. The dimensions stated have been measured electronically and as such may have a margin of error, nor should they be relied upon for the purchase or placement of furnishings, floor coverings etc. Details provided within these property particulars are subject to potential errors, but have been approved by the vendor(s) and in any event, errors and omissions are excepted. These property details do not in any way, constitute any part of an offer or contract, nor should they be relied upon solely or as a statement of fact. In the event of any structural changes or developments to the property, any prospective purchaser should satisfy themselves that all appropriate approvals from Planning, Building Control etc, have been obtained and complied with.